Wednesday Jun 29 2022
We’re nearly a month into summer. How’s it going? Are your kids already using the “I’m bored” line on you? Or do you find them hypnotized by screens far more than you’d like? Trade those screens for scenes with a trip to Gardner Village.
The Village really knows how to put on a show. With the longer summer days, it's the perfect time to come and take in the sites with a relaxing stroll.
From the iconic covered bridges...
...to the brilliant blooms, there is beauty to be found around every turn!
Fill your cup with a bucket... a summer bucket list, that is. It's a great way to break up the ordinary and experience Utah's fun with the fam! Let Gardner Village get the list started and add to it from there.
Here's another list to love — a Gardner Village Summer Fun list. We’ll get you started with a few of the many happy stops and spots to see while you're here:
- Take a train ride through The Village on The Train Shoppe's adorable train.
- Go to The Farm to see The Village from the back of a pony.
- Visit one of the nation’s famous candy shops, The Chocolate Covered Wagon.
- Add a few new reads to your library with a visit to Storybook Nook.
- Grab a slice of THE BEST carrot cake in town at Archibald’s Restaurant.
- Beat the heat and enjoy lunch at Happy Camper Deli & Bakery.
- Join forces with the fam and see if you can master the rooms at A Great Escape.
Summer really is a wonderful time to visit and shop our locally owned stores. Get started planning your summer fun at Gardner Village here.