Gardner Village Community Outreach & Charitable GivingAt Gardner Village, we care about the community and the world we live in. As a locally-owned and operated business, we support and invest in causes that are important to us by raising money, volunteering time and donating product from our stores.
Community Outreach Projects- Donated home furnishings to the Salt Lake Rescue Mission/Women's Shelter -
- Raised money and packed food for Feed My Starving Children -
- Donated bedding for a home makeover with Uplift Mission - View here
- Collected and donated hygiene products and clothing for the Road Home -
- Manage an employee-based relief fund and give money to Gardner Village employees who fall on hardship or tough times -
- Donated new furniture, home accessories and restyled the Pregnancy Resource Center -
- Partnered with Professional Women in Building and HomeAid Utah to raise money for a Diaper Drive -
While we can't donate to every worthwhile cause, we'll consider partnering with your local cause. Email your request here.