WitchFest 2022 at Gardner Village(West Jordan, UT) – If you visit historic Gardner Village mid-September through October, you’re in for a real treat! And maybe a few tricks as well as the witches come out to play during the annual WitchFest in West Jordan, Utah.
The menace is intentional each year as crews begin working on WitchFest, Gardner Village’s 45-day celebration of everything witch, complete with witch displays and a scavenger hunt to find them. WitchFest is Utah's premier Halloween festival.
WITCHFEST 2022 DATES, HOURS & PARKING INFO
- September 17-October 31, 2022, runs daily, Monday-Saturday. There are no admission fees to visit WitchFest and Gardner Village.
- Parking is free year round. However, to keep parking running smoothly during our busiest days of WitchFest, we hire ABM Parking to help us manage our lots. Parking is FREE Monday through Thursday during WitchFest. $7 per car parking fee Fridays and Saturdays, September 30, October 1, 7, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22, 28 & 29, 2022. Cash or credit card accepted. Receive exclusive shopping coupons when you pay to park. For your safety, please don’t park on 7800 South. There is plenty of parking at Gardner Village.
WITCHFEST HOURS September 17 - September 29, 2022, Monday-Thursday, 10am - 6pm; Friday-Saturday, 10am - 7pm | September 30 - October 31, 2022, Monday - Saturday, 10am - 8pm | Archibald's Restaurant Monday - Thursday, 11am - 8pm and Friday - Saturday, 11am - 9pm, Except Witches Night Out Weekends | Halloween, Monday, October 31, 2022, 10am to 5pm | Archibald's Restaurant, 11am to 4pm
FIND WITCHFEST FAQs HERE >>
WITCHFEST 2022 EVENTS SCHEDULE
- WITCH DISPLAYS & WITCH SCAVENGER HUNT: Saturday, September 17-Saturday, October 31, 2022. The Scavenger Hunt is free and will be touchless and navigated using your phones and signs at the Village. This is free! No ticket necessary. Print your form ahead of time here.
- WITCHES WEEKENDS: Fridays & Saturdays, September 30-October 29, 2022. Experience interactions and fun photo ops with our live Gardner Village witches in our Center Court area. Fridays, noon-3:30pm and Saturdays, noon-4pm. Food trucks and activities in select shops.
- WITCHES NIGHT OUT : Friday & Saturday, October 14-15, 2022 AND Friday & Saturday, October 28-29. 2022, 6-10pm. Shopping and dining while you dress in your witch wear. Experience interactions with our Gardner Village witches as they bring some of our witch displays to life. 8pm parade should be back this year. Prize drawings, and amazing deals in all of our shops for this girls night out shopping and dining event. No Tickets Necessary.
- NEW SHOW! WITCHAPALOOZA DINNER THEATER AND BREAKFAST WITH A WITCH at The Gathering Place will begin on Friday, September 30, 2022. Tickets on sale here. ALMOST SOLD OUT - SINGLE TICKETS LEFT!
- TICKETS FOR MANIFESTATIONS! - A MAGICALLY MACABRE TRIBUTE TO EDGAR ALLEN AND MIRACULUM - AN EVENING OF WONDER at Mystique Dining and The Prestige: Parlour of Magic are on sale here. A magical experience complete with a 5-course dinner followed by an award-winning master of illusion into the unexplainable and indescribable.
- NOW OPEN! WITCHES OF MYSTIC MANOR ESCAPE ROOM at A Great Escape : Tickets are on sale here.
- WITCH 5K, 10K & HALF MARATHON RUN: Saturday, October 1, 2022 with runs beginning at 7:00am. Hosted by On Hill Events. Register with On Hill Events here.
- RICOCHET CANYON AMUSEMENT PARK: Rides, activities, pony rides with an old west bewitching theme. Reservations not needed. Free admission. Purchase tickets for paid attractions within the park.
- WITCHY HAIR & NAILS: Look your witchy best and enjoy a manicure, pedicure and a witchy updo at Soulstice Day Spa & Salon. By appointment only. Clip in hair extensions and nail stickers available on a walk-in basis.
- NEW! VW PHOTO BUS: Bewitching photos with an iconic VW Bus as your backdrop at Camera Shy. The VW bus will roll in October 14, 15, 21, 22, 28 and 29 at 2pm each day through close. Various photo packages available starting at $15. First come. First serve.
- WITCHY EATS: Food is available at Archibald's Restaurant and Happy Camper Deli & Bakery. Enjoy caramel apples and sweet treats at Chocolate Covered Wagon. The Cackling Cantina on Mill Plaza will be open daily, Monday-Saturday beginning September 28, first come first serve seating. Food trucks will serve here on Fridays and Saturdays.
- NEW! WITCHFEST SOUVENIRS: Take a piece of the magic home with WitchFest souvenirs at Seven Gables Mercantile, our official souvenir store. You'll find t-shirts, stickers, tote bags, tumblers, travel mugs and WitchFest puzzles, created by local artist, Eric Dowdle.
WITCHFEST MAP & DIRECTORY >>
WHY VISIT WITCHFEST?“Witches’ Night Out draws thousands of would-be witches to the Village each year,” Joe Long, CEO of Gardner Village, said. “They come wearing elaborate costumes and pointy hats, ready to shop, eat, play and have a lot of witchy fun. Witches Night Out is the original and first event that started WitchFest.”
With the ambiance and charm of an early Utah village, the brick-lined paths surrounding the historic Gardner flour mill are the perfect backdrop for the whimsical witch displays that adorn the property during WitchFest. One green-faced beauty sits on a shop roof trying to get cell phone reception on her “eye” phone. Overhead the Wicked Witch of the West furiously pedals her bike. And don’t miss the poor old witch who didn’t see what was coming while flying. She’s smashed up against the flour mill silo like a bug on a windshield.
World-renowned folk artist, Eric Dowdle, created a painting for WitchFest that has been turned into puzzles and prints that are sold nationwide and at Gardner Village in Wanderlust and Seven Gables Mercantile stores. Dowdle’s art also joins 30,000 pounds of pumpkins, 20,000 pounds of straw and 500 bunches of cornstalks that decorate the grounds during WitchFest. WitchFest received a Best of State award during 2016 as Utah's best fair, festival and event.
WitchFest Photo Gallery
MORE ABOUT GARDNER VILLAGE - THE HOST OF WITCHFEST 2022“Gardner Village is a unique destination that brings visitors every day throughout the year,” Long says. “Especially during WitchFest, people come from California, Idaho, Wyoming, Colorado and even Oregon to be part of the fun. The Village showcases an important part of West Jordan history.”
Gardner Village features locally owned specialty shops and event venues surrounding the historic Gardner Mill, which is listed on the National Historic Register. The old flour mill and silo are home to Archibald’s Restaurant, Mill Plaza and CF Home. Vintage pioneer architecture, antique fixtures, red brick paths and bridges add to the atmosphere that takes you back to a simpler time and spotlight Utah's colorful history.
Gardner Village is a Utah historic site and is located at 1100 West 7800 South in West Jordan, Utah, a suburb of Salt Lake City. The Village is open year 'round, Monday through Saturday. Closed Sundays.