WitchFest 2022 at Gardner Village(West Jordan, UT) – If you visit historic Gardner Village mid-September through October, you’re in for a real treat! And maybe a few tricks as well as the witches come out to play during the annual WitchFest in West Jordan, Utah.
The menace is intentional each year as crews begin working on WitchFest, Gardner Village’s 45-day celebration of everything witch, complete with witch displays and a scavenger hunt to find them.
WITCHFEST 2022 DATES, HOURS & PARKING INFO
- September 17-October 31, 2022, runs daily, Monday-Saturday. There are no admission fees to visit WitchFest and Gardner Village.
- Parking is free year round. However, to keep parking running smoothly during our busiest days of WitchFest, we hire ABM Parking to help us manage our lots. Parking is FREE Monday through Thursday during WitchFest. $7 per car parking fee Fridays and Saturdays, September 30, October 1, 7, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22, 28 & 29, 2022. Cash or credit card accepted. Receive exclusive shopping coupons when you pay to park. For your safety, please don’t park on 7800 South. There is plenty of parking at Gardner Village.
WITCHFEST HOURS September 17 - September 29, 2022, Monday-Thursday, 10am - 6pm; Friday-Saturday, 10am - 7pm | September 30 - October 31, 2022, Monday - Saturday, 10am - 8pm | Archibald's Restaurant Monday - Thursday, 11am - 8pm and Friday - Saturday, 11am - 9pm, Except Witches Night Out Weekends | Halloween, Monday, October 31, 2022, 10am to 5pm | Archibald's Restaurant, 11am to 4pm
FIND MORE WITCHFEST FAQs HERE >>
WITCHFEST 2022 EVENTS SCHEDULE
- GARDNER VILLAGE WITCH AUDITIONS : Saturday, August 6, 2022. Come prepared with your witch hat and costume, and blow us away with your fun and energetic personality. You'll share your best cackle, witchy persona, witchy name and where you're from. You'll be asked questions, and props are encouraged to help you with entertaining others. Find More Information Here.
- WITCHAPALOOZA DINNER THEATER AND BREAKFAST WITH A WITCH at The Gathering Place will begin on Friday, September 30, 2022. Tickets go on sale August 1, 2022 at noon here.
- WITCHES NIGHT OUT : Friday & Saturday, October 14-15, 2022 AND Friday & Saturday, October 28-29. 2022, 6-10pm. Shopping and dining while you dress in your witch wear. Experience interactions with our Gardner Village witches as they bring some of our witch displays to life. 8pm parade should be back this year. Prize drawings, and amazing deals in all of our shops for this girls night out shopping and dining event. No Tickets Necessary.
- TICKETS FOR MANIFESTATIONS! - A MAGICALLY MACABRE TRIBUTE TO EDGAR ALLEN AND MIRACULUM - AN EVENING OF WONDER at Mystique Dining and The Prestige: Parlour of Magic are on sale here.
- TICKETS FOR THE WITCHES OF MYSTIC MANOR ESCAPE ROOM at A Great Escape will be sold here.
- WITCH DISPLAYS & WITCH SCAVENGER HUNT: Saturday, September 17-Saturday, October 31, 2022. The Scavenger Hunt is free and will be touchless and navigated using your phones and signs at the Village. This is free! No ticket necessary. Print your form ahead of time beginning September 17, 2022.
- WITCH 5K, 10K & HALF MARATHON RUN: Saturday, October 1, 2022 with runs beginning at 7:30am. Hosted by On Hill Events. Contact On Hill Events here.
- WITCHY EATS: Food is available at Archibald's Restaurant and Happy Camper Deli & Bakery. Enjoy caramel apples and sweet treats at Chocolate Covered Wagon. The Cackling Cantina on Mill Plaza will be open daily, Monday-Saturday beginning September 28, first come first serve seating. Food trucks will serve here on select Fridays and Saturdays.
WHY VISIT WITCHFEST?“Witches’ Night Out draws thousands of would-be witches to the Village each year,” Joe Long, CEO of Gardner Village, said. “They come wearing elaborate costumes and pointy hats, ready to shop, eat, play and have a lot of witchy fun. Witches Night Out is the original and first event that started WitchFest.”
With the ambiance and charm of an early Utah village, the brick-lined paths surrounding the historic Gardner flour mill are the perfect backdrop for the whimsical witch displays that adorn the property during WitchFest. One green-faced beauty sits on a shop roof trying to get cell phone reception on her “eye” phone. Overhead the Wicked Witch of the West furiously pedals her bike. And don’t miss the poor old witch who didn’t see what was coming while flying. She’s smashed up against the flour mill silo like a bug on a windshield.
World-renowned folk artist, Eric Dowdle, created a painting for WitchFest that has been turned into puzzles and prints that are sold nationwide and at Gardner Village in CF Home. Dowdle’s art also joins 30,000 pounds of pumpkins, 20,000 pounds of straw and 500 bunches of cornstalks that decorate the grounds during WitchFest. WitchFest received a Best of State award during 2016 as Utah's best fair, festival and event.
WitchFest Photo Gallery
MORE ABOUT GARDNER VILLAGE - THE HOST OF WITCHFEST 2022“Gardner Village is a unique destination that brings visitors every day throughout the year,” Long says. “Especially during WitchFest, people come from California, Idaho, Wyoming, Colorado and even Oregon to be part of the fun. The Village showcases an important part of West Jordan history.”
Gardner Village features locally owned specialty shops and event venues surrounding the historic Gardner Mill, which is listed on the National Historic Register. The old flour mill and silo are home to Archibald’s Restaurant, Mill Plaza and CF Home. Vintage pioneer architecture, antique fixtures, red brick paths and bridges add to the atmosphere that takes you back to a simpler time and spotlight Utah's colorful history.
Gardner Village is a Utah historic site and is located at 1100 West 7800 South in West Jordan, Utah, a suburb of Salt Lake City. The Village is open year 'round, Monday through Saturday. Closed Sundays.