Thursday Jun 18 2020
Mark your calendar for magic — the Woodland Fairies have landed at Gardner Village!
Gardner Village is currently open Mon.-Sat. from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Find current hours of operation here.) Now's the time to sWING by and say hi to your favorite winged women.
WHAT CAN WE EXPECT?
If you’re new to the Woodland Fairies, we can sum it up on one word: enchanting! Here, you’ll find:
- handcrafted fairy displays throughout Gardner Village
- fun for all with our free A to Z Fairy Quest (can you find them all?)
- our popular Mommy & Me Fairy Tea (get tickets here)
- several unique winged photo ops and other gorgeous backdrops
- the opportunity to find your fairy name (yes, we all have one!)
- blooming gardens
- the finest fairy fashions, accessories, toys, books, and other magically-themed purchases for the fairy fans in your life
- our magical Wishing Bridge and the opportunity to share your heart's desire with our fairy friends
- supplies to start or enhance your own at-home fairy garden and fairy home décor
- special fairy-themed treats at Naborhood Bakery and Chocolate Covered Wagon
- festive fairy crafts and store-related activities, including the popular (and family friendly!) fairy-themed escape room at A Great Escape
- and so much more!
A to Z Fairy Quest
Yes, this free quest is a happy summertime activity for kiddos, but we've discovered an added benefit. It also helps younger kiddos practice their reading skills over the summer break, and they'll want to do it. Isn't it amazing what a little fairy dust can accomplish?! (Don't worry, their learning will be our little secret.)
The A to Z Fairy Quest begins in the center court of Garnder Village, near the water tower.
Winged Photo Opportunities
The Woodland Fairies are fun for kids of all ages. Yup, even the teens can get in on the act.
Festive Fairy Crafts
THE FAIRIES HAVE, ahem, UPPED THEIR GAME
If, on the other hand, you’ve turned these fanciful activities into an annual tradition, prepare yourself. The fairies have created new homes up high, down low, and even on the water. In fact, you can easily walk right under a captivating residence without even realizing it, so make sure to look low AND high.
A STEP IN THE BRIGHT DIRECTION
Let’s be honest; it’s a tricky time. As Utah's color status transitions, we’re left in different stages of comfort in how we proceed. Gardner Village absolutely understands and respects that. For those ready for an adventure but who might not feel comfortable taking in all of their previous activities, the Woodland Fairy displays are a wonderful outdoor activity you can experience from a distance that feels best to you. For those ready to resume shopping and dining, we’ve loved welcoming you back. Oh, how we’ve missed you! Please know we continue to follow and practice CDC, local health department and government guidelines, as your safety is our top priority.
MORE OF THE MAGIC, MORE OF THE FUN
Now more than ever, a little extra magic sure does feel good. We hope you enjoy the break and enchantment the Woodland Fairies have to offer. Our sweet winged friends can’t wait to see you soon!
Due to popular demand, our Woodland Fairies have been extended to July 18th, 2020.